Longview Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Longview is ideally situated between Seattle and Portland offering residents a rural lifestyle with year-round opportunities for recreation. Longview is the largest city in Cowlitz County with a population of approximately 35,000. A positive, proactive and hopeful public attitude is evident in Longview. From education to culture to neighborhoods, you'll find a home-style atmosphere that is appealing to residents and visitors alike.
Listing information last updated on April 19, 2021 at 5:45 PM PST.
Why Choose Longview Real Estate?
- Conveniently located 45 minutes north of Portland, 2 hours south of Seattle, 1 hour east of the Pacific Ocean, and 2 hours west of most major ski resorts in Washington and Oregon.
- One of the most affordable communities left along the major I-5 corridor in Western Washington
- Wide range of available real estate including single-family homes, condominiums, commercial property, multi-family units, homes on acreage, waterfront properties, and vacant land.
- An outdoor enthusiast's dream with easy access to fishing, camping, skiing, hiking, and more.
- Lower Columbia College is located in the heart of Longview offering several degree programs.
- 26 parks including a dog park, skate park, and the largest - Lake Sacajawea which is also home to the annual Go Fourth Festival.
Whether you’re looking for your first home, an upgrade, or a newly constructed home, Longview has something to offer every buyer in every price range. In and around the city center, first-time buyers can find a wide range of affordable homes. If you’re looking to upgrade, buyers tend to search the hills surrounding Longview, including Columbia Heights, Coal Creek, Hillside, and Beacon Hill. Newly constructed homes are scattered throughout Longview as available lots within the city limits are limited.
While Longview does offer condos for sale, their availability can be limited. Some of the more notable condominium developments include Morrison Estates, River View Condos, Tiffany Condos, Belfair Condos, Mintvalle, Glenwood, and Willow Pointe.
Are you looking to start a new business or expand your existing space? From commercial land to office space to large warehouses, Longview offers something for every business owner. With Longview’s convenient location, direct I-5 access, and proximity to Portland and Seattle, many businesses consider Longview for the area and affordability.
Investors continue to turn to Longview for affordable investment opportunities, including multi-family properties. Whether you’re in the market for a duplex, triplex, or large apartment complex, investors will find a wide range of multi-family properties for sale.
While most homes in Longview sit on city lots, buyers can find acreage homes within the city. Just outside city limits, buyers have even more options whether they want a little privacy or a place to farm and raise animals. Buyers tend to look in the Coal Creek, Bunker Hill, and Columbia Heights areas of Longview for acreage property.
Within Longview's city limits, residents along Kessler Blvd and Louisiana Street offer direct access to Lake Sacajawea. Just outside the city limits of Longview, buyers can find river and creek front homes along the Columbia River, Coal Creek, Harmony Creek, and the Cowlitz River.
Are you in the market for a city lot or acreage to build your dream home? Buyers can find what they're looking for throughout the city and just outside Longview's city limits.